The Product Launch Strategy
There are several key steps to a successful product launch that must take place before the product is released to the masses. As your Product Launch Virtual Assistant, I can help you create a simple yet highly effective launch plan to take your product from completion to sales. First, we’ll identify and implement a launch story that will help attract the interest of potential customers. Then we’ll work together to create a compelling offer based on your unique product to encourage higher sales.
The next step in this phase is to plan the pre-launch content, which includes surveys of potential customers to gauge interest in your product and videos for your blog that will encourage comments and help build a community around your product. We’ll closely monitor pre-launch conversations for signs of excitement and/or objections that can help us adjust and perfect the launch story, if needed.
This all-important product launch strategy phase can mean the difference between a trickle of sales and a flood of paying customers knocking down your virtual door.
Product Launch Manager
Once you have a strong pre-launch plan in place, we’re ready to move on to the exhilarating launch phase. Congratulations! You’re one step closer to booming product sales. As your Product Launch Virtual Assistant, I will guide your product from pre-launch status all the way to your well-planned launch day. Using tactical planning, we’ll develop a strategy that promotes your product in a way that will turn your list of prospects into buyers and your buyers into repeat customers.
I will help you develop your Product Launch Funnel includes:
- Creating and/or Set up of your Opt-in offer page(s), Sales page, Email Campaign set up, product set up and delivery process, recurring billing, and more.
- Second set of eyes – Proofreading of content to ensure that the message is consistent and error-free
- Email & link testing to make sure that everything is working properly before the launch
- Webmaster duties, such as loading web pages, script installation, and coding
- Graphic design of squeeze pages, web pages, blogs, product covers, and membership sites
I will also give you peace of mind during the oftentimes overwhelming product launch process by identifying and tracking deadlines, handling any roadblocks that spring up, and maintaining regular communication.
In order to bring me on as your Product Launch Virtual Assistant you will need the following:
- A completed product or service package and…
- A willingness to let go of control and trust the process
If you meet these two requirements and want to see how I can bring success to your product launch, please schedule a FREE 30 minute consult with me to answer any of your product launch questions and help you develop your story.